Alongside the completed application form, candidates will be asked to provide the following:
- Primary and highest degree(s) and awarding institutions; GPA/degree class.
- A CV (maximum 3 pages).
- Evidence of English language proficiency for non-native speakers based on IELTS (or similar) score of 6.5 (or similar local requirements).
- Proposed supervisor(s) in order of preference (up to 3). It is strongly recommended to contact potential supervisors before submitting the application. Further information on ADVANCE supervisors and potential projects students may apply for can be found on ADVANCE CRT – Project Booklet 2022-2023.
- A max. 2 page statement of motivation including description of:
- why they wish to undertake an ADVANCE PhD (with reference to their future career plans),
- the proposed research topic,
- reasons for selecting the nominated supervisors.