We invite applications from individuals who hold at least a 2.1 honours undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering. Other qualifications in disciplines related to the research area will also be considered.
Non-native English speakers are required to hold a valid IELTS certificate demonstrating at least a score of 6.5 overall with a score of not less than 6 in all parts. Please note that in relevant cases, an offer will not be made until proof of an applicant’s English proficiency has been provided. If applicants have a degree from a university in an English-speaking country, they will be exempt from the English language requirement. Alternatives to providing evidence of English language proficiency:
• UCC: https://www.ucc.ie/en/study/comparison/english/postgraduate/
• MTU: https://international.cit.ie/english-language-requirements
• TCD: https://www.tcd.ie/study/international/how-to-apply/entry-requirements.php
• MU: https://www.maynoothuniversity.ie/international/prospective-full-degree-students
• TUD: https://www.tudublin.ie/study/international-students/entry-requirements/english-language-requirements/